Omron MC-720 Non-Contact Digital Thermometer provides accurate, non-contact forehead temperature measurement suitable for all ages, including infants and young children.
This unit measures the temperature at the surface of the forehead by sensing infrared emission of the skin at the measured point, and then calculates the oral-equivalent value using a unique algorithm based on actual body temperature survey data. Simply press the START button and measurement is complete in 1 second.
*Requires 1 x CR2032 lithium button battery (included)
- Precise and accurate temperature readings within 1 second
- 3 measuring modes: forehead, surface (such as baby bottles) & room temperatures
- Non-contact forehead measuring: 100% safe and hygienic
- Selectable °C / °F readings
- Displays last reading on the same display
- Memory function recalls last 25 readings
- Silent mode for non-intrusive measurements
- LED back-lit display for easy readings in the dark